The Polymelt 50
The Polymelt 50 was designed for the purpose of melting and pumping Oxifree Metal Protection polymers only.
- Greater levels of sustained working application of the Oxifree TM198 material.
- Polymelt 50 machines feature a remote control unit to control flow pressure and pump operation at point of application
- Machines can operate all day, but do not require removal of material or cleaning when finished
- Totally self sufficient without the need for a separate compressor to pressurise the expelled material.
- Machine usage and pump usage hour meters to provide information for maintenance planning.
- The machine is housed in a rugged aluminium enclosure.
- Soft wheels allow for impact/shock resistance across bumpy terrain.
|Operating Temperature||10 to 175°C / 50 to 365°F|
|Melt Rate (per hour)||10kg/hr / 23Kg/hr / 50lb/hr|
|Melt Rate (per hour) w/ Option Grid||41Kg/hr / 90lb/hr|
|Pump Rate per minute||8.5cc Gear = 1.8Kg / 4lb|
|Gear Pump Standard||8.5cc|
|Hose Output Zones||2|
|Maximum Working Hydraulic Pressure||68 bar (1000psi)|
|Temperature Control Stability||±1°c/1°F|
|Electrical Service Standard||240 VAC 1 Phase 50/60Hz 30Amp Power Supply 30Amp power breaker fitted CE Standard conformity|
|Working Viscosity||500 – 50,000 cps|
Dimensions of Machine mounted in enclosure trolley
|Hose Length||15m / 50ft|